Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Apprentice

Ok, this is another one of my favorite shows. I like it because the viewer does learn a lot about business. I get kind of frustrated though, because even someone like me, who is business dumb, "gets it" when those guys don't.

Anyhow, I think Tana blew it. I think she's just a little too cocky. I was rooting for her at first, because she did seem pretty "with it" when it comes to business, she basically got along with everyone(tho she did her and Craig did sleep while the other girl did their task completely...and won, I might add). But I rooted for her because she was part of the street smart team, and I believe it doesn't take college to make you smart.

Sorry to say, I have momentarily forgot the other girl's name, but she flew through her task with little or no problems. Plus, she managed her team well, and wasn't snooty about it like Tana was.

So my prediction is that she wins(what is her name? argh, old age is catching up with me).

I think Trump is taking the next season off and Martha's "The Apprentice" is due this Oct. I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy watching Martha. I never did like her that much(and no, not because I'm jealous. I just think she is the fakest of fake).

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Taylor said...

Well, this is not one of my shows so I have no comment, I guess. Except that I obviously commented:)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home